Did you know?
- It has been observed that when skin is exposed to high concentrations of carbon dioxide, the body responds by releasing more oxygen to the area, creating a lifting and plumping effect.
- CooLifting is a “Dermal Delivery System” – a technology that improves the application of active ingredients to the skin.
- CooLifting’s unique hyaluronic acid serum also contains sorghum bicolor stalk juice and wheat protein, which help improve skin’s general appearance.
Why Carboxy Spray?
- Cryotherapy is treating the skin with extreme cold. 100 years ago, practitioners employed a block of dry ice carbon dioxide to treat problem areas of the skin.
- Today, carbon dioxide is sprayed onto the skin in combination with hydrating serums to restore hydration, luminosity and create a more youthful look to your skin.
How It Works?
- CooLifting works by using a carboxy spray to deliver a hydrating serum to problem areas of the skin.
- CooLifting can be done in just a few minutes and there is no downtime after the session.
- There is no pain with CooLifting and you can resume your normal skin regimen the next day.
This is a four minute treatment in which a proprietary serum is dispensed on areas typically plagued by fine lines and wrinkles. With our clients we notice it does get rid of dark circles under your eyes. Expect to feel the mosttightening 12 – 24 hours after a treatment, as well as noticing an overall healthier look and feel to your skin. Coolifting is the ideal treatment that is effective, fast acting and risk free.
Series of 4………$561 ($140.25/treatment)
This deep cleansing facial is all about relaxation, total stress relief and radiant skin. Combine skin type specific cleansing, enzyme mask, extractions, CooLifting Treatment, massage with cooling globes, skin specific mask nd moisturizer. Includes hand and foot massage.
1 hour 15 minutes……….$230